Following last month’s vote, Tagora members have decided that The School for Scandal, by Richard Brinsley Sheridan, will be our next production at the Cube noir. It will be staged early in 2017.
The schedule is as follows:
- Get in and technical: Monday 30 January
- 1st dress rehearsal: Tuesday 31 January
- 2nd dress rehearsal: Wednesday 1 February
- Performance 20.30: Thursday 2 February
- Performance 20.30: Friday 3 February
- Matinée 17.00
and evening 20.30: Saturday 4 February
- Matinée 17.00: Sunday 5 February
followed by get out.
Should you be available and interested in being involved in the show, either in front or behind the scenes, there will be casting meetings on Thursday 16 June and Tuesday 21 June at 18.30 in the rehearsal room. Rehearsals will start at the beginning of September. Keep an eye on this page for more information.