Update: you can now download the minutes. Thanks to Dianne for doing her usual efficient job.
With Virginia Woolf out of the way and The Lover still a few weeks away it’s probably a good time to get together to review past events and discuss future projects.
So the Tagora annual general meeting will be held next Monday, 25 April, at 18.30 in the Palais de l’Europe. The rehearsal room is probably in use, but we can usually use the projection room next door.
Tagora members and friends are all very welcome, but the usual security requirements concerning access to the building apply. Contact Tagora if you need us to make arrangements.
- Apologies for absence.
- Welcome from the chair; introduction to the current committee.
- A look back at past activities (activity report 2015).
- Annual dinner
- Actor’s Nightmare/A Matter of Husbands
- FEATS 2015
- Virginia Woolf debriefing
- Treasurer’s report.
- Future projects.
- The Lover (David A)
- Théâtralis 2016.
- Shakespeare commemoration (David C); Austrian cultural evening, 14 September
- Heart Strings (David C)
- The School for Scandal (Louise)
- Casement’s Journey (Niall)
- FEATS 2017
- The Camionneur
- Anything else?
- Election of committee members.
- Any other business.