The Tagora annual general meeting takes place on Wednesday 11 December 2019, starting at 18.00.
- Report of the 2018 annual general meeting: matters arising
- Review of the year’s activities:
- Productions: Alice in Br€xitland; Brecht in Bisch’
- Treasurer’s report
- Relations with Trois14
- Election of the Committee
- Any other business
- Alternatives to the Cube Noir
All are welcome. You don’t have to be a Tagora member to attend; but since the venue is within the security zone of the Palais de l’Europe we do have to make arrangements for anyone who doesn’t have a badge giving access to the premises. If you fall into that category, please contact Tagora at least 48 hours in advance to give us time to complete the formalities.