Calling all Tagorans!
Meeting documents are now available for the “two for the price of one” AGM. Click the Continue reading link below.
The time has come (and indeed gone as regards 2021), for us to hold an Annual General Meeting. Since we failed to hold one in 2021 (we can blame it on COVID!), we will need to hold our AGM to for 2021 and for 2022. The Committee has decided to hold this double AGM on Thursday 3 March, at 18:00, via Zoom.
On the agenda:
- Approval of the agenda
- Apologies for absence
- Approval of the accounts for 2020
- Approval of the Activity report for 2020
- Approval of the Accounts for 2021
- Approval of the Activity report for 2021
- Proposals for our activities in 2022 – Cube Noir; online readings; Tagora Almost Annual Dinner
- Election of the Committee
As noted above, we will be holding the meeting via our Zoom account, and so would ask you please to contact us via e mail at email@example.com no later than 28 February if you wish to participate.